Juliet...

martes, marzo 10, 2009

Save my world... open the door for me...

I didn't know that the deepest love...
Cannot be spelled in any language...
To you and me... That huge wormhole...

I feel the wind on my face...
I'll sing to the look of  the day...
Spreading your incomparable laugh...
I don't know the name of the hills...
You filled me with Curiosity...
Is that your voice that sounds so beautiful?...
Give me a hug... Say it in your own language...
Take me to those hills...

That explosion of stars in the deep blue sky destroyed everything...
Even my Memory is gone, but...
My heart is still alive...
It's with you, wherever you are...

Suddenly, there in the blue hills... 
There was a day I needed a star...
I dreamed with you and I went to your meeting...
Back to the hills...

I'm done... The clouds are done...
There are some mistakes at the hill (With the rests of my memory...)
Lie of the moment...
I'm thinking about you now...
My truth and that small temperature difference...
Back to the sky that spread this miracle... Let me Hear Myself...

0 aportaciones: