Seo Taiji - Heffy End

martes, diciembre 23, 2008



Heffy End

I look at you like this...
(Yo te miro así...)
Even though no one understands me
(A pesar que nadie me entienda...)
(You are my world)
(Tú eres mi mundo)

sorry... Inside your lips (inside of you)
(Perdón... Dentro tus labios -dentro tuyo-)
Let my tears flow inside of you
(Deja que mis lágrimas caigan y fluyan dentro tuyo)
I always there, by your side, by your side
(Siempre ahí, a tu lado, a tu lado)
I am always standing right next to you
(Siempre estoy cerca tuyo)

I'm always there by your side
(Siempre ahí, a tu lado)
But how can you coldly turn away like that?
(Pero como puedes darme la espalda de manera tan fría, como esa vez?)
To me, it's only you, only you
(Para mí, sólo existes tú, sólo tú)

sorry... I'm sorry
(Perdón... Lo siento)
I regret my mistakes in the past
(Lamento los errores del pasado...)

I Thought it was over...
(Pensaba que se terminó...)
but it's not over
(Pero no...)

I'm chasing after you again
(Ando tras de ti nuevamente)
Run some more, let's run farther
(Correr... corramos aun más lejos)
In the end, you are in front of me
(Al final, estás frente mio...)
Do you really not know (Don't you know me?)
(En realidad no sabes... No es que me conoces?)
Just tell me to bug off instead
(Simplemente dime que me vaya, sino...)

Smile for me
(Sonríeme)
Comfort me
(Confórtmame)
Softly whipser to me
(Susúrrame suavemente...)

That's all right
(Todo está bien...)
It's all right
(Está bien...)

0 aportaciones: