Memories

martes, junio 03, 2008

Yahpp - Memories
(BanYa Family)

Just hold me once again in your arms
I'm here, with vain hope, with no proof that you heard me

There in your eyes,
I can find the days we were smile (but)
I know there's just a shadow of my memories...
Whistle of the morning sun,
then our shattered dreams blown by the wind and go to my heart,
though we're far apart from each other...

Just hold me once again in your arms
I'm here, with vain hope, with no proof that you heard me
Once again we sit in silence...

Could take us back where we used to be...?

In my heart, In my soul, Please stay again
You're always be a part of me
꿈속에 저편에 멀어져 간 그리움속 my memories
(Across been moving away to dream beyond my memories)


In my mind, In my soul, Please live again
You're always the one in my memory

Could you stay just once more?

Reach out my hand?

Let me find my soul in your eyes again...


상념에 그리며 잡을수 없는
기억 저편 희미한 너

(Drawing is not done in the Smoky Mountains
Do you remember beyond faint?)

0 aportaciones: